View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 12:51 PM   #2214
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgraph View Post
I followed the wiki on How To Custom Fonts, creating my own font per the *VERY* detailed guide (I've had some practice with this from trying to use PRSCustomizer before). Then I put the fonts in the "fonts" folder and finally load the script to mount the fonts. I also changed my PRS+ Settings to FontsAsInLRF. After opening my epub, some more of the characters are displayed, but still not all!
Re check whether the font actually contains all needed characters.
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote