View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #5
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Use The Save to Disk function of Calibre.
Benefits:
1) you don't have to mess around locating the book in the Library structure.
I often do a complex search, highlight them all then Save to Disk Example: all books that have received an award (one of my custom data fields) where the books are tagged (e.g., non-fiction) that I haven't read (another field). Making a manual list of these, then copying individually would be a pain. The search results can all be highlighted and transferred in minutes.
Quote:
2) The transfer will be updated with the latest metadata
3) It is really easy to use
4) you can tell it what name to use for each file and what directory structure to save in - makes it easy to find on the reader for whatever Android reader I'm currently using.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote