View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 11:25 PM   #71
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuaneAA View Post
I didn't see anyone mention the feature I am waiting for - an ereader with a roll-up screen.

Duane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
How about foldable? I'm thinking something the size of a Sony 650, but which could be folded in half to fit in your pocket.
This is actually why i entered the thread. Here is one way to show that ereader development hasnt peaked yet

Polymer Vision just uploaded that video last month. and Harmon- you dont have to roll it. you could "just" fold it...
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote