View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #11
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
qariwa, we must be doing something wrong - I have tried with other books, and fbreader works perfectly well at changing fonts. I cannot see what the problem is, as I can read the same book on the PB360 in the font I like, so I would have thought there shouldn'd be a major problem with the book itself, but obviously there is. And it was indeed strange that nobody was complaining about that.

EDIT: problem solved (at least in my case). My EPUB are all translated, and in the CSS style file for the declaration of the text I had:
Code:
.calibre {
    display: block;
    font-family: "LexiaDaMa", serif;
    font-size: 1em;
    line-height: 1.2;
    margin-bottom: 0;
    margin-left: 5pt;
    margin-right: 5pt;
    margin-top: 0;
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
    text-align: justify
    }
The font family declaration (highlighted in bold) for some reason seem to be creating the problems in the PB903 - I removed it, and all is well. Hope it works for you too!

Last edited by paola; 06-14-2011 at 05:26 PM.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote