Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #616
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
In this version on FB reader you can not change the fonts?

On 2.1.0 I can change fonts on fbreader!!
Hang on, MY FAULT: the problem is with a specific book, in other books I can change the font with FBreader without problem. Don't know what is wrong with that specific book I am reading, but please note FBreader works perfectly fine (and so does coolreader)!

As for the "explorer_t.app", it allows you to search for your books quite flexibly - I attach a picture to give you an idea.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp scr0008.bmp (487.6 KB, 181 views)
paola is offline   Reply With Quote