View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #15
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by baronrus View Post
N9. Sleeve covers are pig leather, so will offend vegetarians, Hindus and especially Muslims. And they are overpriced, at about 25% price of ereader!

Really, Really? What does that have to do with the kobo ereader? If it was made out of cow leather would it be a problem for someone, or if it is synthetic doesnt that tick off the environmentalists?
i briefly looked at the OP and then browsed through the replies, wish i would have seen this earlier to get a good chuckle earlier than now.

i don't see how that can be a negative against the reader itself, there are plenty of options for the kobo with regards to sleeves and cases.

Last edited by siraks; 06-14-2011 at 02:44 PM.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote