View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 11:48 AM   #10
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
It's not supposed to be an AC charger... it's an AC powered charger that gives DC out!!!. And has previously been said, the PSP chargers with a barrel connector (round also known as Phillips) giving 5V work perfectly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammy View Post
The Sony Reader PRS 600 does not have a round socket for AC. It is only for DC. I am also trying to find the proper charger to use with my USB. I purchased a charger for the newer version of Sony Ereader at future Shop but it doesn't work with my reader.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote