View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 10:31 PM   #1
littleezza
littleezza began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Kobo freezing help

Is anyone else having freezing problems?

My boyfriend bought me an Kobo ereader about a month ago. He gave it to me on Wednesday and I have started using it. I am having a problem with it freezing and not turning pages. I will be reading and when I go to turn the page it will not turn and I cannot go back to the home page or menu. It does not do anything. I then restart it, but when I go back to the book it goes back to the place it was on the last start up and not where it froze. It is brand new so I am not sure if this should be happening or not. I havent even managed to get through one book and it has happened 4 times

I went back to factoy settings and reset them on the Kobo and then put all my books on again. It worked for Sunday night but then yesterday started freezing up again. Not only when im reading but even when im just waiting for it to load a book. I have been reading heaps, but thats what its for so can't see that being a problem.

I use Calibre. Could it be a problem with the converted epubs or more likely the Kobo I got was a dud?

Id really appreciate any help.

Thanks
littleezza is offline   Reply With Quote