View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
kikar
Zealot
kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many eReaders, One annoyed wife.
Free Poetry book

(update) it is free once again (after a little hiccup yesterday) and thank you to everyone on this forum for your support. I greatly appreciate the support in this endeavor.

Product Description
Ramblings of an Anxious Mind invites readers to witness the emotional evolution as a man confronts his soldier experience. It is a solid premiere from a talented writer, and I couldn't help but read it cover to cover in one sitting. I look forward to Johnson's future work.

-Adria Amos, poet (author of Shadow Puppets)

A chapbook of poems from the mind of a veteran living with anxiety, PTSD and Gulf War Illness. It is a sampling of the roller coaster called life. The many ups and many downs and all of the loops in between. It is a small sampling of the light and dark we all encounter within ourselves as well as in those around us.
While some poems in the chapbook are dark in nature and show the struggles of the author as he fights to keep sane, others tell a story of victory and bring light to the dark. From war to whimsical, this chapbook brings to life the ramblings of an anxious mind.

(29 Jan 12 update) Free for the Kindle

http://www.amazon.com/Ramblings-Anxi...7789348&sr=1-1

Last edited by kikar; 01-30-2012 at 06:19 AM.
kikar is offline   Reply With Quote