Thread: Electron Mills?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #14
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Ain't it the truth! Movies are just as bad. My sister gave me a $25 Blockbuster gift card for my birthday three years ago, and I still have half the money left on it. And I've only been to the movie theater twice in that time too. There's just nothing to see.
The main reason I stopped going to cinemas was all the noise from other people in the audience. When I was young they were like libraries, and if you said anything or laughed too loud some woman would shine a torch at you and tell you to shut up.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote