View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 04:31 PM   #5
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
It can be a little tricky, but if you have ClockworkMod installed it actually does work. Just press the NOOK button and the power button AT THE SAME TIME. Wait for "Touch the future of reading" to appear and then count up to about 5 or so, release the power button but NOT the NOOK button. After another 5 to 10 seconds release the NOOK button. The Nook should then boot into ClockworkMod recovery.
I don't have CM on either and don't think you need it, the button timing is tricky. Try a bunch of times. I find the timing best if you press both N and paoer until the Touch comes on then count to 5 and release first the power then the n after Touch disappears. If you cannot get it if I were you I would start again format your card put the Evergreen SD image on then place both the CM7 zip and gapps zip on the boot portion and load your card. Both the CM7 and gapps will install, they shouldn't have to be done separately.
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote