View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:32 AM   #12
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I've got no problem with the ads. I understand if some do assuming they bought the KSO without understanding it has ads. But regardless, I prefer the ads over all those dead authors. Those were just creepy and depressing to look at! I would prefer my own device sleep image, as what we are calling screensavers really are not screensavers. But I purposely bought the KSO with full knowledge of the ads so I won't change them until I figure Amazon has gotten it's $25 worth of ads out of me.

@HatboxGhost, your method might work, though it will still not be the equivalent of a traditional K3. However, for me disabling WiFi also disables the feature that makes my KSO rock, Whispernet. I specifically bought a Kindle to have Whispernet because syncing between devices and platforms is extremely important, and no one does it as well as Amazon via Whispernet.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote