View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 03:45 AM   #9
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
I couldn't recall what the error code was, so I downloaded it again to try and install just so I could tell you exactly what the error was, but this time, low and behold, it installed fine. I guess the first time I downloaded it, it must have gotten corrupted during the download. Anyhow, it works fine!
That's a common occurance. When you want it to go right, it'll go wrong and when you want it to go wrong (because you want the error message, or there is somebody looking over your shoulder to see the error), it'll work perfectly I call it "The Demo-effect"...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote