View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 09:21 PM   #8
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbearjt08 View Post
I started using Moon+ and have not decided if I like it. I have the free version, so maybe that is why? I had to make a directory on my SD card (my files/books) and then locate it to find my books. Worked great but don't that it is hard to switch font, brightness, etc.
Here are some tips. From one of the main screens like My Shelf, press the menu button and then select About. Scroll down and you'll see what extra features the paid version has. You probably aren't missing much. When you are reading a book, press the menu button and then select the settings (gear) icon at the far right. Select Miscellaneous in the pop-up menu, and you can set scrolling at the left or right side of the page to easily increase/decrease font size and brightness.

If you don't like Moon+, then maybe you should try Aldiko. You might like it better. I haven't tried Coolreader yet.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote