Originally Posted by ig33ku
1. Register my B&N account with a US IP.
2. Pay with any CC as long as I use a US address as the billing address (B&N does not check the CC real billing address no matter which country the cc is from).
3. Sync/update the my Library to see the bought ebook but US IP is needed to do this.
4. Register my Nook Touch with a US IP.
5. Update the Touch Library but US IP is not needed to do this.
6. Make sure all ebook purchases is done with US IP.
Am I correct?
You only need a US IP-address when buying books (because the publishers do not allow B&N to sell their books outside the US). When the books are bought they can be downloaded anywhere in the world.
You can also register and sync your library anywhere in the world.
So you only need a US IP-address for 6 (buying books).