Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Review
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #16
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: kobo Aura HD, Aura, Glo & Mini
ghosting on left of screen

Taming, I have seen the same thing on the left margin of the screen, it seems to be random as it can appear right after a full screen refresh or I can turn dozens of pages without seeing it at all. What I find really strange is that it is primarily in the left margin where there isn't any text displayed so is this really ghosting or a defective screen is what I am wondering.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000179.JPG
Views:	524
Size:	178.5 KB
ID:	72695  
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote