Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Won't Sync
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 11:06 AM   #15
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
fyi to itinmind: I have the OK, a KW and now the KT and a Windows 7 Pro desktop. I did not need to do an uninstall and reboot of the computer. www.kobosetup.com nicely replaced the older desktop (I think it was 1.9 but I'm not sure now) and replaced seamlessly with 2.0. No issues, an no extra hoops to go through. Nice job, developers!
Yeah, you're correct SensualPoet. I took the leap and just installed it from your link. The setup required I hookup my eReader to determine its rev, but as soon as I did the new desktop loaded fine with all my books.

An added difference was that I seemed to have an extra book on the desktop and found that it downloaded a book from my Library that I had added as a "Wish List" as the next book I was going to purchase. The book icon on the desktop shows as Free Preview. It also loaded it onto my WiFi reader.
I guess it will be useful to get previews now to see if you will like the book. Good feature.

I also notice it takes you to the EJECT screen after a Sync.

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote