View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #14
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 6, iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I actually agree with the not liking to re-read books. I don't like it very much either. It's not like watching a movie or listening to a song over and over again. You start to remember it a little more, yeah, but you also start over analyzing things.

I like The Count of Monte Cristo too, To Kill A Mockingbird, and Of Mice and Men. I read them in middle/high school. I took a Shakespeare class in high school and out of those I think I like Macbeth and A Midsummer Night's Dream.

Oh, and A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote