View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 06:10 AM   #1
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Question Quotation marks missing...

Hey all, have read the PDF sticky but not much help on my issue.

Workflow:
PDF source > email to Amazon for AZW conversion > renamed AZW to MOBI extension > imported into calibre > edited metatags/cover > converted MOBI to MOBI > sent to K3

[roundabout I know, but I am working on it]

My issue is:
All quotation marks [ " ] and [ ' ] appear to have been lost and replaced with [ _ ] on the final MOBI file [on both calibre viewer and also K3].

[ " ] and [ ' ] were present in the original PDF and were present in the AZW file returned from Amazon.

Any tips about what I am doing wrong or am i just a moron?

tia!
-les
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote