OK, it took me a while because I couldn't get it to work on my Vista system. There were no crashes, but the covers did not show up in the mobi book. I tested several different pictures and a couple of books. The I copied the complete directory to the XP box. And to my suprise it did not here work also. Then I remembered that the first test on the XP system was done with another book. I tried that one again and it worked. So it seems there are differences in the original files.
Things like Author, Title etc are changed as requested. Only cover art and thumbnails are are a problem in some cases.
I have the feeling that the problem isn't in the gui but in mobiperl. But I'm not sure of that
Last edited by Ortep; 03-14-2008 at 04:51 AM.