Originally Posted by J.C.
But is it officially released yet, with the documentation and all ?
It's officially released but w/o documentation yet.
I've maked deb - packages for this SDK. The compiler/libs/headers are the same as in the official SDK, but with makefiles from my latest SDK (PBSDK-linux-2011-02-10.tgz).
The installation is simple:
1. Download pbsdk-linux-1.0.4_i386.deb or pbsdk-linux-1.0.4_amd64.deb (depends on your linux architecture) from here: http://pbsdk.vlasovsoft.net/
2. For debian-based linux just install it:
sudo dpkg -i pbsdk-linux-1.0.4_i386.deb
sudo dpkg -i pbsdk-linux-1.0.4_amd64.deb
3. For RPM-based linux convert the package to RPM:
alien -r pbsdk-linux-1.0.4_i386.deb
alien -r pbsdk-linux-1.0.4_amd64.deb
and install rpm
4. For other linuxes convert it to TGZ
alien -t pbsdk-linux-1.0.4_i386.deb
alien -t pbsdk-linux-1.0.4_amd64.deb
and copy "usr" from the package to your /usr
5. To make an example (inkdemo):
* mkdir ~/projects
* cd ~/projects
* cp -r /usr/local/pocketbook/sources/inkdemo .
* cd inkdemo
* make BUILD=arm (or make BUILD=arm_gnueabi)