View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 02:13 AM   #7
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
^ Hmmm, good info re: the lighted cover. I am now glad I didn't purchase that one.

I have not found this to be the case with my K3. The light I purchased is a single AAA, single lamp and the head unit has a light diffuser lens. On my K3, the light is very evenly dispersed across the entire screen. There is a tiny bit of glare/reflection at the 12 o'clock position but this only impacts the first couple of sentences in that specific area but even this can be reduced with an ever so slight, momentary tilt of my K3.

Certainly not quite as elegant a system as the lighted cover, but I can deal with the small inconvenience of carrying a separate light.
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote