View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 06:21 PM   #17
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmurray View Post
I don't know jacksonunit. Maybe it would do Americans good to occassionally listen to what the rest of the world is saying.
You're absolutely correct. For far too long I have been remiss. It is time I started following the news of the leading powers. Can you recommend an English language paper from India, China, or Russia?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote