View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 05:55 PM   #3
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
While I've been very happy with my wifi, which I got back on October when it was launched, I am giving the touch a serious look. I don't think inavertent touches will be a problem while reading, but could be potentially a problem when picking up the device up or putting it down. I'm mainly looking at it because my current device's button is wearing out already, and if I do pick one up, it won't be until August, so I'll be able to gauge other peoples reaction first
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote