View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #4
GeekyGirl
GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Tablet 16 GB
I just downloaded the update and when I went into calibre, it recognized the device but I think it thinks it's my older nook–that's the picture icon that I see. But also, it thinks my book is already on the device, though the other books that are on the old nook are not listed, only the one that I'm currently reading. BUT, the book isn't actually on the new STR.

There is one change that I made within calibre since I updated and tried to put the book on the Nook STR–I changed my default from B&N Nook to Generic because I want to be able to load books onto my Android phone or iPad, and the instructions said to do that. Did I somehow confuse the software?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
GeekyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote