Changes in this release:
- Integrate the Book Sync functionality allowing specifying a device to send a list to
- Add a count of the items on a list to the menu
- Add optional keyboard shortcut to add to a specific list
I've already descrbied this previously so I won't bore our regular readers again but the main point of installing this version is that it supercedes Book Sync. So I suggest you:
- Sync any Book Sync lists first (if you don't want to completely lose them),
- Uninstall Book Sync,
- Install this version
- Configure your devices, as you would for Book Sync. See instructions on the first post if you have not done this before.
Thanks in particular to CWatkinsNash & Nyn for their testing of the betas. To any of you that did install the beta (and use plugin updater), force an install even though the version number shows the same as there were some fixes and additions since that last beta.