View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 01:02 AM   #2
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
I would probably say "The Count Of Monte Cristo", it started out pretty boring but picked up, and ended great. Most modern books don't (Some come pretty close) to having as good of a plot to them. The way he made everything finally come together was awesome. Was 1200 pages, Which when I read it, I thought was quite long but not so anymore.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote