View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 06:30 PM   #45
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Never listened to an audio book. I'm thinking they could be good while driving to work. Before I shell out any money does anyone have a recommendation for a good free audiobook to get my feet wet?
i agree with ivy, see what your library has through overdrive. for my first audiobook i looked for one of my favorite books or at least something i read recently so if i didnt pay attention to something i wouldnt get completely lost.
and theres always the 2 free audiobooks through audible

eta: and i just noticed ivy saying american so im guessing you are not in the us (mr mobile site doesnt show anything but username) if anything i said doesnt apply to you im sorry.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote