View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 02:31 AM   #5
DanT
Connoisseur
DanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
This is worse then the PDF TOR gave us.
Your supposed to buy the book if you like it then it's offer in the regular DRM format. (Adobe eBook Reader | Gemstar eBook | Microsoft Reader | MobiPocket | Palm Reader | Sony)

It's not only limited to the author listed above. I just browse a bit the HC website and there is a huge amount of browse inside book.
If I click on new release paperback 16/17 books are available free online new hardcover 26/38 were available.

By randomly selecting various title there is a very large portion of the books are available in Browse inside.

EDIT: Well I start reading some books and they are not complete. You have a few page at the beginning of each chapters then it skip to the next chapter.

So it's mostly excerpt. Beside those mention in the first post. Oh well, sorry peoples

Last edited by DanT; 03-13-2008 at 04:27 AM.
DanT is offline   Reply With Quote