View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 08:32 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemenseken View Post
Hi!
I'm planning to do an application that uses obelix's JavaScript (autorun.js) example for a game on SONY-PRS devices as starting point.
Beforehands I'd like to see if applications will be running on other platforms, too.

I'd be very thankful if a developer would test Gen3's compatibility by unzipping sudoku.zip onto an SD card (or similar) and just tell me if Sudoku gets started...
I didn't know it was possible to run applications on the Gen3 in this way. Can you explain how it's done?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote