View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 01:56 AM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasrielle View Post
Thanks, Nick - I'll try that. I actually took all the books off just now and it says that I have 124m available of 128m. The only thing on the card now are the ebook settings - do they really take up 4m??
The 128 is unformatted capacity. There is always some loss after formatting. The eBook Settings is a fake book to provide access to the settings. I haven't checked but I suspect 124Meg is ok.

As to your original problem, how did you move the files? Perhaps there were some duplicates. The unit will let you create duplicates so you need to be careful.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote