View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 10:38 AM   #5
Ivy
Sometimes I purr.
Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Yes, you can. Music is separate from books. Where do you buy your music from? I would imagine if from Apple it would automatically import it to iTunes. If from Amazon, there is setting in the Amazon downloader that lets you tell it what program to import it to (include iTunes).
Yes, it's no problem when I get it from iTunes.

From Croatian stores or some indie artists I get the link to the music, download it and (at the moment) just open it with iTunes, it gets automatically copied in the right folder, the file names even get renamed to follow [Song number] [Song title].mp3 structure.

I am afraid that if I unclick "Copy files to iTunes Media folder when adding to library" that will stop happening.

If you could tell me how to tell iTunes to yes, go ahead and copy files to the Media folder when adding music, but no, don't do the same with books... I'd be very grateful.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote