View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 11:51 AM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I think Natch meant that a person had to be at least moderately techie in order to get content on to the Sony Reader, and that it's much easier to get content on to the Kindle (Amazon does most of it for you).
I disagree. I think what was meant is that the Kindle user overall is a buy it, download it, read it, toss it type. Whereas the Sony 500/505 user is a buy it, download it, read it, want to keep it, might read it again type. Thus in order to be the Sony type, you should be more tech savvy or have access to a tech savvy person to help. But that's not to say that some Kindle users don't want to be like Sony users and visa-versa.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote