View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 05:07 AM   #14
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Long comes highly recommended by several Romance blogs. Specially the series and it's #1 in the the Pennyroyal series. I can't read out of sequence. lol There another one of her books on Summer reads for $1.99

I saw the Whisper Falls it's book #3 in her Destiny series while One Reckless Summer is book #1. I'd grabbed them but I think I have them already in paperback somewhere. lol One of these days I'm going to catalog my regular books.

Last edited by Blossom; 06-07-2011 at 05:10 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote