View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 07:31 AM   #3
kevinpars
Enthusiast
kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
For some reason, there have not been shipments for about 3 weeks. Mine was ordered by my wife on 2/13 and i have been watching the boards over at Amazon since then. I don't know why - but as I said on another post, Chinese New Year was in February and there was speculation that a week or 2 could be lost due to that event. Other speculation is what you mention - manufacture of E-ink.

But it has been 22 days and counting for me and there are people who ordered up to 10 days before me who have not received theirs yet. I considered going to Ebay and paying a little more, but then i decided to be patient and just wait.
kevinpars is offline   Reply With Quote