View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 05:50 PM   #58
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
I also think it depends on some of the complaints, I mean you are never going to make any device that makes everyone happy. And reading some of the complaints and annoyances here, really have me and I'm sure others, basically rolling their eyes. Sort of like going to a nice hotel and having that person with you that will complain about the lounge, the pool, the service, you know nothing is ever going to be right, mean while everyone else in the group is just saying, Oh Please whatever. We've all experienced that "person" before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
I understand but basically my point is If I buy a Honda Civic, I'm not going to complain it doesn't have the features of a lexus.
Oh, please, please, please back away now before this becomes Flame War #41,357 over which features we're allowed to nitpick over and which we aren't. Pretty please? *puppy eyes*

Last edited by anamardoll; 06-06-2011 at 05:53 PM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote