View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 04:31 PM   #7
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by metoo999 View Post
If I want to know what my friends are reading, I'll ask them in person! I'm tired of social networking being forced into every gadget. Like anyone cares if I get an achievement in Halo or if I'm tweeting about reading Robinson Crusoe.
no one is forcing you to activate these features. If it's not for you then don't activate it, but for people who do want and would use it, it's actually rather fun.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote