View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
Ivy
Sometimes I purr.
Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650RC, iPhone 4
Thank you so much!

I had already given up hope

----
Edit:
I'm guessing you mean this step:
Quote:
In iTunes Preferences|Advanced, uncheck Copy files to iTunes Media folder when adding to library. This tells iTunes to use calibre's copies of your books.
But if I do that, my music will not get copied into the iTunes once I play it, which is what I like it to do.

I guess I can't have it both ways, can I? Either it copies stuff or it doesn't. No way to teach it to handle different file extensions differently?

Last edited by Ivy; 06-05-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote