View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 08:10 PM   #5
Ralph Sir Edward
Gentleman & Cynic
Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook/Openinkpot, CYbook 3rd gen awaiting RTF software upgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Do you just toss/sell/donate the books when you're done with them, then?

I'm a bit of a collector and I've been trying to use ebooks to clear out my shelves. Hence my heavy sighs when these things occur...
Actually, it gets worse. What do you do when a backlist title comes out and it's poorly proofed? I have a list of around 20 books I'd like to buy, but if I have to do heavy reproofing, it's not worth the money/bother.
Ralph Sir Edward is offline   Reply With Quote