View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Azpen A727 tablet, Fujitsu Lifebook p2110 w/ FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiotales View Post
From ASF March 1946
Lewis Padgett is one of several alter egos of Henry Kuttner.
Ah, yes. I spent several years looking for a copy of a Kuttner novelette called "Clash by Night", which was a precursor to his novel "Fury". (And the inspiration for a homage by David Drake, set in the same universe, "Seas of Venus", available in the Baen Free Library, here: http://www.webscription.net/p-364-seas-of-venus.aspx)

I finally discovered that I had it all along in an anthology: it had been published under the Padgett pen name, and I'd forgotten that was a Kuttner pseudonym...
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is online now   Reply With Quote