View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 10:10 AM   #36
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Smile

I received my new case from MEdge yesterday. I really like this case because it's red, feels nice, holds the Kindle very securely, and has interior holders for a pen/pencil, memory cards, etc..

All four corners of the Kindle are secured and the upper right hand corner has elastic so that you can easily slip it off and access the switches on the back. The front cover folds back completely without any ominous crackling noises.

This is what the Amazon case should have been.

The actual color is closer to the first picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	medge1.jpg
Views:	637
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	11260   Click image for larger version

Name:	medge2.jpg
Views:	646
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	11261  
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote