Thread: small caps
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 10:44 AM   #16
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjust View Post
Yeah, even still, I'm not comfortable encrypting licensed fonts for inclusion for commercial products.

I actually know someone in my industry who got a visit by the font police...
You are correct at being concerned. It takes careful reading of the license to ensure you are not in violation of the rules. The fonts wiki page list some free ones to download but copyright violation is serious. At MobileRead we do not ever condone copyright violation.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote