View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 10:39 AM   #8
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
For what it's worth, if all other things were equal in terms of form and functionality and so forth, I would prefer a 3rd party eReader myself -- I have a Nook and a Nook Color, but I prefer to not buy the "store" readers.

I have a PocketBook 360 and love it very much. But that's linux and that wasn't what you were asking.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote