View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Normally I have iTunes already running. In theory Calibre should be able to start iTunes and I never rely on that.

When you click the "Connect to iTunes" option then two things should become visible:
- The bottom of the screen should update itself to say it is connected to iTunes
- The 'onDevice' column should appear which then gets updated to indicate if any Calibre books are on the iDevice.

If that is not happening, then I am not sure what that implies.
itimpi is online now   Reply With Quote