View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #3
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pianogirl124 View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a newcomer here but in the last few days have done lots of reading on this site and learned much about tablet pcs. I purchased a craig cmp 738 last week as a surprise gift for my 5 year old. It was a 2.1 version. I read instructions here and successfully rooted it and even had the market working well. However, after days of trying I couldn't get it to use the external sd for storage and it kept running out of space. So then I upgraded to 2.2 and now cannot seem to get it rooted again. PLEASE HELP! I need it full of her favorite games and apps by Tuesday for her birthday. I will be truly grateful for any help. Thanks so much. Desperate Mom
If you could describe what kind of problems you're having rooting it, I might be able to help. The thread you got the instructions from also (towards the end) contains a post about firmware I was pointed towards that was already Froyo and didn't need to be rooted. You just need to add the SuperUser and Android Market tools to it, and it should work fine.

Here is the link to the post.

Last edited by bhartman36; 05-30-2011 at 03:15 PM.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote