View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 01:03 AM   #1
eggheadbooks1
Read, don't parrot.
eggheadbooks1 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametereggheadbooks1 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametereggheadbooks1 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametereggheadbooks1 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametereggheadbooks1 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametereggheadbooks1 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametereggheadbooks1 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametereggheadbooks1 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametereggheadbooks1 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametereggheadbooks1 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametereggheadbooks1 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Fire, Kobo Touch, Aldiko for Android
Has anyone uploaded a Calibre mobi to Kindle with success?

Hi:

With the change in the header of the mobi now created by Calibre, and the expectation that these mobi files will now work when converted to Kindle, has anyone uploaded a Calibre mobi file to Kindle with success? I'd like to know before I try it myself.

And, if not successfully, what was the results/issues presented?

Cheers,
Michelle
eggheadbooks1 is offline   Reply With Quote