View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 10:06 PM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
Of course! Forget the tables altogether and present it as part of the regular text. Doh! Thanks Mr Wolf. That's exactly what I'm going to do right now.
Happy to help. I took another look at the PDF and noticed that it looked like it was something that did not really need to be laid out in columns.

Though what I would do is leave 1/2 a line space between each different drug and that will make it easier to read about the different drugs.

You are very welcome.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote