View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 08:20 PM   #46
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I believe both copies that were available online are not legal. I was quite excited about it so I hunted around to check on the legality, but apparently translations are copyrighted separately.

This would mean that the Pevear and Volokhonsky translation was published in 1997. The version translated by Hugh Aplin was published in 2008.

I'm not an expert in these things so I could be misunderstanding, but that is what I've found.

EDIT: Ooops - someone beat me to it.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote