View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 12:00 PM   #9
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane12 View Post
User_None, are you on a Mac?
Yes I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane12 View Post
If you're on a Mac, I'd be interested in knowing if your experience is the same as mine -- i.e., downloading to a Mac results in PDBs, but changing the User Agent or downloading directly to a Nook results in EPUBs.
It is. Changing the user agent to IE 8 on Windows and everything downloads as an EPUB. If I don't change my user agent I get PDBs for a large number the titles in my library.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote