View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Audiobook Recommendations

If there's already a thread about this I apologize, I couldn't find it.

I recently got interested in audiobooks and have learned every quickly that the narrator can make or break the listening experience. I was wondering if everyone can recommend me some of their favorite audiobooks.

Currently I'm listening to Choke that is written and narrated by Chuck Palahniuk. I think he did a great job narrating his own book and I'm saddened that it's the only book he narrated.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote